The complete solution for your Book Store!
CIS Books is a modified version of CIS Retail that is specifically customized to cater the needs of bookstore owners, publishers and distributors. Our click-based system ensures that running a bookstore is easy in your presence and even when you are not there while ensuring you to give the speed, flexibility and security your store operations need.
- Multiple tracking and SearchWant to know whether you have a particular book or not? Wish to know other books by the same author or publisher available at your store? CIS Books comes with a powerful search capability and inventory management system that makes it easier for you to find within the thousands of books present in your bookstore.
- Made by understanding your needsCIS Books is made while working closely with bookstore owners and distributors so that we can have an idea of the day-to-day operations and can give you a solution that can make running business easy. So whether it's different payment options, sending back unsold books back to publisher or knowing customers buying patterns; CIS Books helps you at every step.
- Everything is well recordedNeed to issue a new purchase order? Wish to return some books back to publisher? Getting same book from multiple distributors? CIS Books has a powerful Note feature s every step of your operation so everything is well recorded for reporting purposes. It just takes a few clicks to generate reports of your inventory, accounts and point of sales on daily, monthly and even hourly sales report.
- User access levels
- Complete secure system
- Top Running books
- Financial reports and statements
- Multiple outlet option
- Customer Profiles (CRM)
- Cash hand over (shift mechanics)
- Multiple cash receiving (cash/credit cards)
- Real-time Reports (POS/Accounts/Inventory)
- Comments option in order
- Credit and partial payments
- Promotions and Item discounts
- Powerful search mechanics
- Comprehensive product attributes
Sales / Sales Return
Hold Bill Option
Sales & Inventory
Physical Stock Audit
Item Ledger / Recipe
Goods Receiving Note
Supplier / Item wise GRN
+ All Features of Sales Module
Sales, Inventory & Accounts
Accounts Trial Balance
Profit & Loss Statement
Customer and Supplier Ageing.
+ All Features of Sales & Inventory Module