E-Survey is another significant from CIS for Sugar industry allowing them to fully automate their operations. E-Survey is built keeping in mind the need of sugar cane factories to have proper on-ground surveys of the yield and grower. With this app, each survey is done can now be held with complete transparency through relying on state of the art technology of CIS E-Survey.
- Ensuring actual on-ground surveysSugar mill management usually face this issue that the surveys are just entered without actual visitation on ground. E-Survey uses GPS based secure technology ensuring that the field staff has in person visited the sugarcane field. The field staff can take pictures of the yield that shall be automatically be uploaded to the server with complete day, date, time details.
- Providing you the complete detailsE-Survey not just helps you in ensuring actual inground surveys but also ensures that you have all the details beyond mere images. You can view complete details of the land through Google maps, enter the yield details during different times of the season and compare the results over the time and year. All of this is integrated seamlessly with CIS Sugary.
- Most in depth reportingNot just E-Survey aligns your on field tasks, the integrated web dashboard some of the most indepth reporting in regards to your yield. The audit manager can individually check each record and can use it to provide performance rating to the surveyor. Also you can check yield per acre or organize the survey if there are multiple growers to same field or a grower has multiple fields.
- Online Web Reporting.
- Authorized Access.
- Cloud based to access anywhere
- Audit / Reverification by the cane manager.
- Comparison with last year cane survey.
- Integrated with Google Maps
- Permit issuance to those surveyed grower.
- Comparison between initial, mid and final survey
- Yield per acre.
- Multiple surveys
- Integrated with ERP Software.
- Area wise cane survey